Thursday, May 11, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Pop Into Spring
May 11, 2017 – 6 to 9 p.m.
Do you suffer from Gas, flatulence, heartburn or upset stomach?
What you need to know and why it matters!
2.5-hr workshop, Cost – $48 (tax included)
Question period and handouts included
Drawn from the ancient tradition of Ayurveda Wellness brought into a modern-day world, in this workshop, you will learn a real life, practical approach to the following:
- The key to finding a truly balanced diet
- Maintaining balance by strengthening “Digestive fire”
- Food combinations to favour and those to stay away from
- Effects of food combining on acid/alkaline levels
- The Smoothie – combining fruits and vegetables?
- A prescription for more supportive food combos
Sharron Cosgrove is an Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant and Panchakarma-Beauty Therapist. She teaches about Health and Life through the lens of a Modern Approach to the ancient Ayurveda Lifestyle Science. Sharron is also a Counselling Therapist.
Read more & register at www.sharroncosgrove.com/popintospring
Need more info? email@example.com; 819 923 5980