1kg/2lbs Melt & Pour Soap Base
Made in England
Vegetable derived melt and pour soap base made using Natural Carrot Oil, Cucumber Seed Oil and Aloe Vera. Crystal CCA contains all the vitamins founds in these oils, such as Omega-6 from our cold pressed Cucumber Oil. This soap base is used for the manufacture of semi-transparent soap bars.
- • Vegetable Based
- • PEG and paraben free
- • No SLS or SLES
- • Carrot and Cucumber Oils are rich in Beta Carotene & ProVitamin A (natural colour from Beta Carotene)
- • Oils contain Vitamin E, B1 & C
- • Omega-6 fatty acids, effective for treating dry skin
- • Helps ease acne, eczema, and rashes
- • Moisturising properties and smooth skin feel as a result of high glycerin content
- • High foaming
Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium stearate, sodium laurate, propylene glycol, sodium oleate, sodium myristate, sodium chloride, glyceryl mono laurate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium thiosulphate, sodium citrate, citric acid, trisodium sulfosuccinate, pentasodium pentetate, tetrasodium etidronate, Aloe barbadensis (aloe), Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower), Daucus carota (carrot), Cucumis sativus (cucumber).
Stephenson Melt and Pour Soap Bases are the perfect starting point for creating handmade soaps. Create a wide range of beautiful products by simply heating, combining colours, fragrances, and botanicals.
For more information, please see www.stephensonpersonalcare.com .
|Dimensions||19 × 17 × 5.5 cm|