Thursday, July 12, 2018 - Thursday, August 16, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
THE ART OF FEMININE PRESENCE CLASSES
SPECIAL PRICE DISCOUNT – UNTIL WED. JULY 11TH.
If you or anyone you know is challenged with any of the following…
– Physical pain that has been with you for a while
– Emotional pain that won’t shake loose
– Anxiety or fear that stops you from following your calling
– Less money than you need or want
– Not being as impactful and influential as you want
– Your energy is being drained by others
– Others are not listening to you or following you as much as you want
– It’s taking a long time to manifest the important changes in your life
The Art Of Feminine Presence practices help you discover tools you can use to:
- Increase your physical and energetic presence to gain the attention you want, personally and professionally.• Feel more comfortable and safe within your sensuality.
• Experience more passion in your life and awaken your potential.
• Be more at ease setting clear boundaries with others.
• Learn to follow your body’s wisdom and higher guidance.
• Look and feel more confident and radiant when you walk into a room.
Many women have not pursued their true desires and ambitions, and are tolerating less than harmonious relationships, unfulfilling jobs, or feel lost and empty inside. This often leads to the exploration of personal and spiritual growth. While on this journey, many women remain stuck or are unable to free themselves from old beliefs, habits and patterns of thinking and feeling. Underneath these old feelings and thoughts they feel pulled to share their gifts with the world and make a significant difference. Yet, they are scared, nervous and anxious to move beyond their comfort zone because they fear judgment.
The Art of Feminine Presence practices are a holistic approach to women’s leadership and personal development. It teaches women to be seen and heard in a way that is powerful AND feminine. It creates supportive communities of empowered women who are stepping into this courageously.
Your host is JANE GRAGTMANS (certified Level 1 & 2 teacher)
Next session of 5 classes begins this Thursday night (6 pm to 8:30 pm) at Planet Botanix (301 Bank St. near Somerset).
Free parking on street after 5:30 pm.
Regular Price: $297 for session of 5 classes. $60 per 2.5 hour class.
SIGN UP BY WED. JULY 11TH – ONE TIME ONLY DISCOUNTED PRICE: $297 $250 for 5 classes.
Class dates include: Thursday July 12 & 19, NOT the 26th, & August 2 & 9 & 16). If you have to miss one of the classes due to a prescheduled activity on any of these dates, I will provide one make up class or personal individual coaching.
email@example.com or call Jane at 819-790-8273